Saturday, January 9, 2010

From the extra camera

Before Matt started with DTS, we bought him a little Canon Powershot. The quality isn't great, but it works for when I need to snap a quick picture and am uber annoyed with my computer... the PowerShot doesn't take 3 years to download a full card.... *eye roll*

Just thought you'd like to know that Miss Naomi thinks she can climb the stairs.



Well, she's right, but that's not the point. I think this was one of the times she managed to get up the stairs before I found her. I normally catch her about halfway up. *Eek!*

But like a friend of mine always said, better that they can climb them safely, than not climb them at all and then fall when they do try.

She hasn't mastered "down" yet, and honestly, I'm in no hurry for that.

I just have to remember to put up the babygate first thing in the morning. It's not a "gate" type gate, where there's a door. It's your old-school snap and leave gate. But at the bottom of the stairs, you have to climb over it every time. Oceana can't climb over it, and I dont' want to forget its there at 6am. So it comes down every night. Inevitably, I forget it's not up until she's escaped up the stairs...

Little stinker...




Hehe, not great quality. But it's still cute...





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. :) My regular camera got broken when I accidentally knocked it off the counter in my classroom on the day of our Thanksgiving party. I borrowed a cheapy point & shoot from a friend at the time & still have it b/c I haven't been able to afford to buy a new camera yet. I'm bummed, too....but am grateful I have SOMETHING to take pics with. But like yours, they're not the greatest quality.

    I love the pic of Naomi & Oceana! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean we have been trying to get our 1 year old to learn to go down the stair and 2 days ago I heard her crying and she was at the top of the stair screaming because she couldnt figure out how to get down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute picture of Oceana & Naomi. They are growing so fast. I can't believe Oceana will be 4 years old!!! And look at Naomi, oh my! Give them kisses and hugs and tell them Gramma loves and misses them.

    Mom Sams

    ReplyDelete