Embarrassment: In Sunday School one day we were asked "What is your greatest need?" It was one of those trick-church-questions where the answer was "God." Instead, I replied, "Right now, my biggest need is shoes!". The next week a woman in our church came by with a garbage bag full of shoes. *Dying...*
2. What would your dream dress look like if you could design it?
I'm pretty excited about the version of a Simplicity dress I'm going to make for my sister Cate's wedding. It'll be watermelon pink with an empire waist, jersey knit fabric, full tank sleeves with a gathered elastic underneath the shoulder seam, a v-neck that I'm going to overlap to keep my recent Pam Anderson growth under wraps, a bit more fullness than the pattern calls for across the midsection, and full length maxi to the floor.
3. What weird habit does your hubby have?
He turns off his alarm before it goes off. No kidding. Every day before the alarm goes off, he wakes up, turns it off, and sleeps in 1-2 hours more. ???
4. How many cookbooks are in your kitchen? 4? Edmonds, a collection in a notebook, Easy Econo meals, Healthy something-or-other, and a CPC fundraiser cookbook from the 80s.
5. Granny panties or loyal Victoria Secret girl? Hmmm.... Neither really.
6. My favorite memory from 2008 so far is...
Giving birth to Joshua
7. I secretly...
Wish I could eat a whole bar of dark chocolate right now.
8. I could really go for...
Bedtime. As soon as I finish this and put some food away.
9. We are going to have a big snow storm and you will find me...
Standing Oceana by the window to watch what we haven't seen since before she was born.
10. I knew he was the one...
When he let me cry on his shoulder for three hours (we weren't even dating yet).
Farm Fresh Iowa
Sorry everybody, too tired to link them now. You know who you are. You stop by pretty often too...