Lizze from Cheerio Confessions tagged me. I haven't done a meme in a while. So I thought I'd do this one.
So, 7 random and/or weird facts about myself.
1. I've had 40 stitches in my life. 3/4 of those are in connection with childbirth.
2. I played basketball for 3 years (10-13) and in the first two years I only touched the ball twice in playing time. (*I was bad*)
3. I did classical ballet for 6 years in middle/high school. In 20/20 hindsight, I wish I had pursued contemporary and modern ballet, instead of classical. I wasn't great at classical, but I thought it was really romantic (or something). I was very good at contemporary and modern, but never learned it beyond one summer camp.
4. I've had hayfever/spring time allergies since I was 7 years old. Never had a problem until I moved to NY State. Apparently Rochester's Lilac Festival's not a good place for me. Every year my friends wanted to go and I would make up excuses because it made me miserable. I only went once, in 3 years.
5. My dad only recently realize that my creativity has been around since I was little. He said I "always had a project". I did, sewing, crocheting, painting, sketching, colouring, knitting, popsicle stick statues, baking, fashion design and accessorising, and lots of other stuff.
6. I failed Pre-Algebra. The next year I did Pre-Algebra and Geometry together and passed with a very good average.
(*I changed curriculum from Saxon to Math-U-See, which I highly recommend*).
7. I am a homeschool graduate. And I'm very proud of it. I don't think I'm a weirdo. And I'm very smart. Please disregard the fact that I just started two sentences with "and".
Mrs. Haggie @ Love Never Fails
Sue2U2 @ My Musings About Us
Sarah @ This Beautiful Mess
Kristin @ May*kover
Christina @ Taylor Family Adventures
Danielle @ The Tavares Family
Havalah @ A Place for Thoughts and Updates