Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lest Ye BeThinking...

Coz we certainly wouldn't want that, right?

Father's Day in New Zealand is in early September, not mid June as in the US.

In 2006 we moved to NZ immediately following Father's Day, so Matt managed to get both FD's.

In 2007 we visited the US and were home from June FD and home in NZ for September FD.

This year I refuse to celebrate twice. Yes, he's a fantastic dad, but until there are two Mother's Days, I'm waiting till September.

So, let ye be thinking I don't care about the father of my children since you all know I blog everything...

2 comments:

  1. You should just make your 'own' mother's day in August. :o) Tell him your pretty darn special and deserve the extra day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on making another mothers day. I had never thought about different countries celebrating fathers day on different days. Hmmm.

    brittany

    ReplyDelete