Friday, December 28, 2007

a day to go

I'm due tomorrow. Up 33 lbs. Barely fitting in a few of my old shirts...barely...barely...

Town is full of holiday-ers. Lots of boats, motorcycles, strollers, cars full of teenagers, bikinis, and surfboards.

Matt's mom, Pam, will be in the country in 42 hours.

Oceana's grumpy today - she'll be getting an earlllllly nap.

Finishing up on a sweater for Oceana (for next winter). I started it on the 27th. I need projects to keep me busy. Sewing, crocheting, needlepoint. When all is said and done, I'll have to post some pictures of all my projects - just to show you my strange coping skills.

Love you all. XO.

PS. CONGRATULATIONS TO MRS HUB on the arrival of Eliza Dove!!! What a beautiful little girl!

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of you - always. Praying for you guys as well.

    I am looking forward to the pictures of your projects - I will be extremely envious as I am unable to do any sort of crafty things. Oh how I wish I could, though. So, do post pictures please!!!

    Thanks for the congratulations! :)

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie, thinking of you today.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt and Susie, This is Teresa Heagy from FOL and I just wanted to tell you that I have been reading this and your myspace posts and I am praying for you all. There are no words for me to say that would not seem cliche or trite so just know that our prayers are with you and that we will keep taking Joshua and your precious family straight to the throne of God. Be Blessed--we love you!

    ReplyDelete