Friday, August 12, 2011

Bouncing Blossom Designs

So, if you got here yesterday morning you may have seen a strange post about an anime costume .... and wondered why on earth I'd posted it. And you'll probably notice it's gone now.

That's because it wasn't supposed to be posted here, but rather posted on my Bouncing Blossom Designs blog.

My Etsy, alterations, and sewing business was not "really" online recently because I wasn't putting the right amount of time into it. But with this new school year comes a commitment on my part to build my business.

So, if you want to follow the blog, Facebook, or Twitter - there's all the appropriate links.

I've love to see you/hear from you. There's a series in the works over on the Bouncing Blossom Designs blog, as well as a few tutorials, some inspiration posts, and a bit of fun thrown in there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment