- do everything she's supposed to do
- keep the budget between fences
- get to all the appointments and meetings
- change all the clothes, wash them and return them to a location to be worn again
- keep the home clean enough to not drive her crazy (whatever that standard may be)
- change the diapers, do the toilet training, and wipe the butts
- keep the kids safe from predators, injuries, and relationship-ruining arguments
- train children to be upstanding and reliable, to love Jesus, and treat others kindly
And still have time for herself? How? It's not possible! I just cannot do it. In fact, I can't even get close! It's all I can do to get to the end of the day and not pass out on the couch. Every moment I sit down I feel guilty because my to do list is longer than my body.
I am so far stretched, I can barely think straight.