Saturday, February 19, 2011

Oh what a difference a day makes

I'm really loving this hair style. I did underestimate how quickly it would be "shaggy" though. Imagine that - I have barely any hair and I think it's shaggy. ((haha)). But it's true! What I could make my hair do 3 weeks ago doesn't work as well now. It's still a learning curve.

I don't think I'll ever get sick of 30 second shampooing. And while I do *have* to style it (from wet) every day, popping my head in the bathroom sink takes less than 30 seconds, and the blowdrying, product application, and overall primping, takes less time than my curly hair took when it was long!


Still no make up though. Meh. I have blonde eyelashes. If I don't wear mascara, I look like I'm tired or have been crying. No crying here, though the tired thing could certainly apply...

No comments:

Post a Comment