Friday, December 10, 2010

Uh oh

Christmas cookies.

Riiiiight. So, with just four eggs in the house, and a brand new recipe .....

Yah, I know, it sounds like a disaster waiting to happen doesn't it?

So I'm trying Waffle Cookies. First set (make them on a waffle iron) are like miniature waffles, not what I was heading for. Set two is in the iron at the moment. Um... Let's home they turn out like actual cookies?

Otherwise I'll have a pile of rather expensive (in that there's a lot of eggs in them) waffles going in the freezer and I'll be scrambling to figure something else out for the Sunday cookie exchange.

**Edited: Oh phew! They come out of the iron feeling soft like a waffle, but give them a minute or two and they harden like a cookie! I added the recipe link. The only change I made was adding a teaspoon of cinnamon.

No comments:

Post a Comment