Monday, January 18, 2010

A few photos


Levi making mud pies... He tried to come in the house.

He was denied access.

]
I'd love a tire swing at home. Maybe for her birthday, if we can find a good tree for it. :)


Miles


Joshua's birthday "blue wave" hydrangea in Christina's garden.

Other cool news, I did an video interview yesterday, talking about Joshua! Family Life International's media guy has a blog-reading wife! They contacted me via email and asked if I was willing to share his story. I'm excited to see it in a few months when it's been edited. Thank you Brendan & Katie, it was awesome to meet you and your three girls!





Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. whoa sooo cool Susie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Susie, I googled this Family Life International and looked at Brendan's blog. I am very excited about this. Can't wait to see it either.

    Mom Sams

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, thanks for clearing up that that was Levi making mud pies and that the brown stuff wasn't something else :/ I love all of our kids? I mean really? How cool is it to see all of our kids growing up? Really is so precious to me :-) Kiss those babies for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, your "Family from Woodlytinks.com is lovely. It looks just the way I would picture you, Matt, Oceana, Joshua and Naomi. I love it!

    Mom Sams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Susie, believe it or not Brendan has almost finished one edit of the interview. I could barely drag him away for dinner!! He said it was so impacting and beautiful. And the other guy we were staying with even had a few tears in his eyes ;-) I haven't seen it all yet, but what I have listened to was amazing. Thank you so much - we'll be in touch :-)Katie

    ReplyDelete