Sunday, October 11, 2009

Laughs I saw today

*A microphone stand. A broomstick attached to the railing of the ship with medical tape. The microphone was medical-taped as well. Necessity is the mother of invention. If I'd had less to do today, I'd have taken....any.....photos.

*A 14-month-old baby girl give her Daddy a sweet look that convinced him to give her the rest of his ice cream cone (she had her own).

*A bare-bottomed 6-month-old girl trying to eat grass.

*A certain nearly-18-year-old guy pushing his moped/scooter up a huge hill after the engine flooded. We saved my little brother from his unfortunate fate. :)

*A momma running with a preschooler on her hip through a parking lot to get the kiddo to the bathroom before there was an accident. Oh wait, that was me... :)

*Bruises on my hip bones from my belt cutting into me. I wore my Moby for hours today and it was tied too tight I guess. It hurts, but it's just too funny!

*A 2nd tooth! It's not really laughable, but it does make the last 3 nearly-sleepless nights understandable!

*And this video. I know the Facebook term 'LOL'[Laugh out loud] is incredibly overused. But I literally was laughing out loud - after a long, hard day, this was the best medicine. See if I'm wrong!

4 comments:

  1. that really was a lol clip. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the you tube video.. too funny!! Thanks for giving me a morning chuckle..
    Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving for New Brunswick, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this clip when I saw it a little while ago. I showed Adam, and he nearly peed.

    ReplyDelete