20 Weird Questions That Will Give a Little Insight Into Who I Am
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
COFFEE! Ok, is that really a snack? Besides that, probably something ridiculously unhealthy like ice cream, cookies, or ... yeah, something sugary. *Slapping hand*
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
I'm going to skip over my family, because they aren't things. I really love my camera and my computer. The term computer I use loosely, because this poor Compaq has seen better days!
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
Um. I live near a beach now. I found mountains cold. Farms are cool, but I'm always worried about being in the country, because I'm paranoid about being alone. I really don't know the answer to that one. I guess I'll go with the beach. :)
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Dishes. Every meal. Every day. Every week. All the time. Booooring!
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
My mother. And my grandmother. Since I was a small child. And it's true. We look alike, we act alike, we're stubborn, independent, and we've got the same legs. *It's incredibly nice to know that when I'm 80 years old I'll still have the potential for skinny legs.*
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
Yes. I really love parties and socializing. But I have a really strange people threshold: I decide I want to go home at the oddest times. I love my family, and I really love sitting at home eating ice cream, drinking coffee, knitting, and watching a movie. All of that happens at once, by the way.
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
Pride & Prejudice, the BBC 6 hour version.
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
When I wear makeup it stays on allll day and allll night. :)
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I love photography and I'd love to learn more about it. But you all know that! Hidden talent... I don't know if I have one...
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
I really don't know the answer to that. I have stuff I'm good at. But I don't know if any of them are strange. I do sew, crochet, knit, cross-stitch, and sew fairly well - which is rare for an American 24-year-old woman.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His smile. Oh my WORD his smile. His eyes crinkle when he smiles. Awww...! Dang, now I miss him! He's in Indonesia for 2 weeks!
12. What is something you love to smell?
Curve for Men. Matt's cologne. Yummy! He's worn the same thing since I met him, so it's a really familiar smell.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I interrupt people mid-sentence. And I'm unnecessarily loud at times.
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Buy craft products or coffee & dark chocolate.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
LOUD. American humour. I can't explain the difference, but it is different.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Whichever one has the clearance rack. Here in New Zealand it's Glassons, JayJays, and Pagani. In the US it's Old Navy and Marshalls.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Photography and sewing.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)?
Marty from the Love Comes Softly Series by Janette Oke.
20. Would you want to be famous?
No. The one time I was recognised from the blog I was made very aware what it would be like to be recognised everywhere I went. It would make me so paranoid, and I probably wouldn't act like myself all the time if I knew people were watching my every move.