Monday, September 7, 2009

11th Avenue Salon


11th Avenue Salon, originally uploaded by mnssams.

I l.o.v.e.d. her hair. She saw a picture of Carrie Underwood at an awards show and proceeded to search for EVERY picture taken of her over the course of that night. Her hairdresser did a great job replicating it.

And that birdcage veil was really adventurous - it looked amazing. Straight out of an old movie. Someone said that too her and MADE HER DAY. :) Well, you know, besides that whole getting married thing...

2 comments:

  1. Brides and weddings...
    so much fun and a memory for a lifetime.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! Love the birdcage veil too! Very chic. One of my best memories from when I got married (other than the wedding itself) was when we were walking to the chapel and a little girl saw me and said to her mom, "Look, mommy, a PRINCESS!" I was on cloud 9!

    Congrats to the newlyweds!!!

    ReplyDelete