Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell 6 unspectacular things about yourself
Tag 6 bloggers by linking them on your post & comment them on their blog to let them they have been tagged
My Six UN-Spectacular Quirks:
1. I lived on a dairy farm for 7 months, but wasn't supposed to be in the barn - my uncle was sure I'd break something.
2. In 8th grade I didn't do a lot of schoolwork. I learned to paint and wallpaper instead.
3. I failed Algebra 1 (It wasn't in 8th grade, just FYI)
4. I've been nicknamed Sushi, Goose, Skunk, and Lizard.
5. I have four stitches in the bottom of my right foot, 2nd toe - but I don't know what I cut myself on. My friends and siblings searched the yard but didn't find anything sharp enough to cut me.
6. I lack the level patience that I think is necessary as a parent. But I endeavor to be more patient. In fact my mother renamed me when I was 17 - Susan Christina "Patience". She said it was a hint.
I was tagged by I'm Just Bein' Me.
Sgt and Mrs Hub