Saturday, August 16, 2008

Unspectacular Me


Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell 6 unspectacular things about yourself
Tag 6 bloggers by linking them on your post & comment them on their blog to let them they have been tagged



My Six UN-Spectacular Quirks:

1. I lived on a dairy farm for 7 months, but wasn't supposed to be in the barn - my uncle was sure I'd break something.

2. In 8th grade I didn't do a lot of schoolwork. I learned to paint and wallpaper instead.

3. I failed Algebra 1 (It wasn't in 8th grade, just FYI)

4. I've been nicknamed Sushi, Goose, Skunk, and Lizard.

5. I have four stitches in the bottom of my right foot, 2nd toe - but I don't know what I cut myself on. My friends and siblings searched the yard but didn't find anything sharp enough to cut me.

6. I lack the level patience that I think is necessary as a parent. But I endeavor to be more patient. In fact my mother renamed me when I was 17 - Susan Christina "Patience". She said it was a hint.

I was tagged by I'm Just Bein' Me.


Tagging:
Sgt and Mrs Hub
Sarah F.
Danielle T.
Rachel T.
Tarah G.
American Mum

1 comment:

  1. heyyy!! i am so glad you all are home safe and sound and had a wonderful time, the pictures are great!!

    ReplyDelete