Friday, July 11, 2008

Sad evening

I got a call from a lady at church. She told me that a girl I know lost one of her twins three weeks ago. We had lost contact, but apparently she had complications and one of her boys - Riley - passed away.

And then ten minutes later I visited Steve and Marie and discovered that Elijah went to be with Jesus.

Prayer Requests for:

Steve, Marie, Kayla, and Josiah as they farewell Elijah.

Kirsty as she walks through the loss of Riley, and the pain of seeing Jayden grow up without his twin.

Me, coz I hate this news.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I hate this news too Susie. You sure know first hand, how much these parents are hurting today. I am praying for them and for you too sweetie. Life is so good but sometimes it sucks big time. This is another one of those times. Sending you love and hugs today.

    Laurie in Ca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elijah is with Jesus

    Elijah went home to be with our Lord and Savior at 3:49 this morning. Mom and Dad are doing well and will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow. Please continue your prayers. We will update with more information tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Susie,

    I am so sorry to hear about baby elijah...I am praying for their family.

    (I still pray for you too.)

    May the Lord overwhelm you with His healing presence today and wrap His arms around you. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for all.... that they are able to find strength... and for you Susie.... prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Lots of prayers for all of you.

    ReplyDelete