Sunday, May 18, 2008

Frustration defined


This is not the definition. Just thought you'd wanna see what I see when I'm a giddy Mummy. :)


Frustration defined:
Getting up in the morning and finding all (but not limited to) this:

Dates (like huge raisins) ground into the carpet
Koolaid on the carpet
Peanut butter and jelly toast ground into the carpet
Soggy weetbix ground and dried into the carpet
Various other recent stains that I cannot remember what solid or liquid is responsible for
A sinkful of dishes and a similar benchtop
Various paperwork I know I need to do, but cannot remember where I placed it
A package to get for my mother, who needs it to go with the girl who's packing today
A little girl who's swinging wildly between 2-year-old-fits and wanting to get into everything (ie. She's wearing my pink socks and my red shoes, playing with the toys I put away, and probably planning something cunning in her head)
A To-Do list longer than my physical body (so it seems)
Fears about something that is weighing heavily on me
A gray day - (ie. two loads of laundry waiting...)


I need a break. I wish it wasn't Monday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you Susie. Lifting you up and asking for peace, comfort and strength for you.

    I don't know if they have this in NZ or not, but Spot Shot works really well on all my carpet stains :)

    ReplyDelete