Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's not that I don't love you over here at Be Strong & Courageous. I do. I just have so much on my plate right now that blogging has taken a back seat.

This is not to say that the *computer* has taken a backseat. Oh no. On the contrary. I have to make a concerted effort to get *away* from said computer every single day. And it's not all Facebook's fault. I said, "not all".

Here's a few things I've been working on lately:





And that's just this week! Oh my, yes, it's been a full-on week.

Besides all this, there's housework. And the fact that apparently my kids like to eat. Three times a day. Every day. And teaching Oceana to read. (Oh my, seriously, where did the last 5 years go?). We're in "Cat and Rat Sat on the Mat" territory over here. Oh you know, and Naomi and her antics. Oh my goodness that child.....

So, I still love you. And if life settles down a bit, I'll be back. In the meantime, you can find me on Bouncing Blossom Designs on Facebook, at bouncingblossom.etsy.com and watch for more photos here when I come up for air.

1 comment:

  1. i'm jealous - your kids only like to eat three times a day?! Some days I think my kids only stop eating long enough to tell me how starving they are :)

    ReplyDelete