Monday, August 3, 2009

*Written from somwhere under a pile of lint and dust*

*whine*

It's my blog. I'll whine if I want to! :) Only joking really, but today's energy is zapped out at it's only 1:30pm. I think most of it has to do with a combination of a) going to bed late last night [11:30pm] and b) Naomi waking and not being able to settle back down. Feed, feed, feed. And suddenly it clicked - the diaper. Poor chicklet had done a mess in her pants and was not thrilled with her flaming red bottom. No wonder she wouldn't settle. But it probably took me the better part of an hour to figure that out. So, not such amazing sleep at night, which makes for not such amazing energy during the day.

But the good news is that Naomi's sleeping in chunky naps now. *Sigh*. She's been in a 30-45 minute napping schedule through the day. It was horrendous - I couldn't get anything done. The last two days she's finally staying down for more like 90-120 minutes.

The coffee pot's a'brewin'. And my house is a wreck. But let's just keep those two things on the DownLow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment