Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ak!

I thought my work deadline was Monday. On Saturday morning I received an email reminding me that it was the day before - Friday.

I spent some of my weekend taking pictures, doing interviews, and writing articles. But the good news is.... I think I may be done. I'm waiting to check one last article, and I have a feeling I won't need to provide much more. I'll know tomorrow if all that I have written and collected will take up enough room. But for the most part I am done. The other good thing is that I have an extra article I haven't written. It would be fairly simple to put together though.

I'll just leave you with a short photo thought that I can find on my computer (I'll make it a surprise, because I don't know what I'll find)!

*Oceana "helping" with visual acuity tests in Samoa*


2 comments:

  1. Hi. So i'm trying to find the link for the photographer that took the photos of Joshua when he was really little. I've looked through your Jan-Mar archives and I can't find it. Am I going crazy? Did you take it down? Do you think you could get me the link? I'm thinking about emailing him and asking if he'll take photos of Dahvede and I around Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! That is too cute. Just got an email from your parents. Can't wait to see them. Awaiting the package they said will arrive for them soon. Give Oceana hugs and kisses from Gramma!

    ReplyDelete