A Household of Books
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages.)The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
2. Open the book to page 123.Ok
3. Find the fifth sentence.Ok
4. Post the next three sentences."Apart from that, they were very different; some had tails and others not, some wore great beards and others had very round, smooth faces, big as pumpkins. There were long, pointed noses, and long, soft noses like small trunks, and great blobby noses. Several had single horns in the middle of their foreheads."
5. Link back to the person who tagged you.Julie tagged me.
6. Tag five people.Sarah F.
By the way - please do not be fooled! The only reason The Silver Chair is nearest to me is because I had to walk to the bookshelf and find the one on the end (closest to the computer desk). But it's actually across the living room, behind the couch, beyond the sewing table. It's not like it was "out lying around". Now that I think of it though - there's a Bible holding up the broken leg of Joshua's bassinet. AAHAHAHAH. I should have used that one. My point in this paragraph is to let you know I don't read C.S. Lewis or the Chronicles of Narnia. CoN are "fantasy-ish" and that type of book and I don't get along.