Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Numbers

3-6 - the number of mouths I am responsible for feeding everyday

120 - the number of toes and fingers that grace our home each day

17 - the number of months I've been pregnant

15 - the number of months I've breastfed

35 - the number of months since Matt's and my first kiss

About 4 - the number of loads of laundry I do each week

3 - the number of times I've left Oceana with someone else in the last 7 days

6 - the number of times I've gotten up before 6:30am this week

6 - the number of months in a year I wear flip-flops

83 - the number of pounds I've gained while pregnant... total

26 - the number of pounds I need to lose to get back to my pre pregnancy weight

27 - the number of months I've been married

0 - the number of pounds I've gained in the last 5 weeks

6 - the number of sewing, knitting and crocheting projects I've finished in the last 2 weeks

Umpteen - the number of times a day I get annoyed that the Playstation 2 is on

4 - the number of weetbix (like shredded wheat) my daughter eats a day

2 - the number of cups of coffee I still drink a day (Don't judge me!)

6 - the number of my iron count today (supposed to be between 15 and 250)

5 - the number of weeks my vitamins have been missing

3 - the number of weeks I've been teaching my brother's English lessons (homeschooled and in 10th grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment